Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Luis de Freitas Branco: String Quartet & Sonata for Cello and Piano (Takacs Quartet; Jeno Jando, Miklos Perenyi)



Luis de Freitas Branco (1890-1955)

String Quartet (Takacs Quartet) & Sonata for Cello and Piano (Miklos Perenyi; Jeno Jando)

Thanks to our friend OdeonMusico for this great adition to CLASSICS!!

ENJOY!

9 comments:

Horacio said...

EAC rip, CUE, log, WAV format,CD image, scans

http://www.multiupload.com/ZWT1CCORPO

PW: iceshoweronfire

Ranapipiens said...

Thanks, Horacio; I've been watching for this ever since you mentioned it the other day in the c-box.

And thank you, Jaime Silva. :)

v4v said...

Nice lineup, thanks to Horacio and Jaime Silva I will be able to listen to them soon.

Horacio said...

@Rana: I think you'll not be disapointed!!! ;)

Luís Henriques said...

Thanks for sharing!
www.luishenriques.blogspot.com

Maimeri said...

Grazie!
Grazie!
Grazie!
E ancora Grazie!!!
Il tuo blog è il migliore.

Paul Brigg said...

Any possibility of a re-up? Seems to be dead on all three services.

Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Re-up, please!

Freitas Branco is awesome!

Thank you.

v4v said...

You can find the latest version of this post here:
http://odeonmusic.blogspot.com/2012/10/freitas-branco-string-quartet-cello.html